- Link to your tagger and post these rules.
- List eight random facts about yourself.
- Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
Now, here are eight facts that you may or may not know about me:
1. I despise driving, and thanks to Michele, I now know I’m not the only one out there who prefers to ride. 😉
2. I have a terrible fear of spiders. Eeek! I shiver just mentioning it.
3. My favorite food is Mexican. Yum!
4. Unlike most women, I don’t like shopping, and I have always hated grocery stores.
5. I’ve been writing every since I was eight, and I wrote my first short story using only a pencil and paper. The main character in that story was a boy I had a crush on in school… LOL … My writing has improved a lot since then, but it’s always fun to dig out the stories I wrote back then.
6. I owned my own wholesale business, which I ran for six years.
7. I use to teach Sunday school; I love teaching children about God.
8. I’m usually shy until I get to know you better.