8 things I’m passionate about:
1. Like Jenna, I’m also passionate about being a mom as well as a step mom.
2. Writing, of course.
3. Helping others when I can.
4. Classic country and the older gospel hymns.
5. Reading my Bible and Christian fiction novels.
6. Reality TV.
7. Animals. I have two ferrets, two Pomeranians and a Blue Heeler.
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Sell enough of my books and writing so that I can make a comfortable living and hubby doesn’t have to work, and finally, enough to also be able to donate to charities often. If I ever reach that goal, the charities are at the very top of my list, and the first charity would be my church (Richland, located in Hardin County).
2. Meet Dolly Parton.
3. See my future grandchildren.
4. See each of my children and stepchildren get married.
5. Take a cruise with hubby.
6. See my house after it has been remodeled.
7. Learn how to play the piano with both hands instead of just one.
8. Take the honeymoon hubby and I never had.
8 things I say often:
1. Never give up on your dreams, work toward them.
2. I love you.
3. God and his angels will keep you safe (I say this to my children all the time).
4. Quit reading blogs and get back to work. (Yes, I say this one to myself… LOL.)
5. Come and get it! (I say this when dinner’s ready, and everyone in the house scrambles to the kitchen, including the dog.)
6. Do I have to go grocery shopping?
7. I can’t, I’m working right now.
8. Can you please help me clean the house?
8 books I’ve recently read:
1. Dream or Destiny, by Lillie Ammann. (Not yet released. I had a review copy.)
2. Must Love Mistletoe, by Christie Ridgway.
3. North Carolina, by Terry Fowler.
4. When Love Comes Home (Love Inspired), by Arlene James.
5. The Sheik Who Loved Me (Intimate Moments)Healing Hearts (Love Inspired), by Cheryl Wolverton.
7. Not Another New Year’s, by Christie Ridgway.
8. The Carousel, by Richard Paul Evans.
8 songs I could listen to over and over:
1. Heaven’s Just a Sin Away (The Kindles).
2. I Can Only Imagine (MercyMe).
3. I’ll Stand by You (Carrie Underwood).
4. Jesus Take the Wheel (Carrie Underwood).
5. Go Rest High on a Mountain (Vince Gill).
6. Angels Among Us (Alabama).
7. Inside Your Heaven (Carrie Underwood).
8. I Will Always Love You (Dolly Parton).
8 things that attract me to my best friends:
1. Their sense of humor.
2. Their honesty.
3. Their kindness.
4. They don’t judge you.
5. Their fun to be around.
6. They offer encouragement.
7. They’re always there to talk to, and they offer advice or a shoulder to cry on.
8. They look at what’s on the inside and not the outside.
8 people I think should do Crazy 8s:
1. April Aragam.
2. Kathy Kehrli at Screw You!
3. Christina Katz from Writer Mama.
4. Michele L. Tune over at Writing the Cyber Highway.
5. Alicia Sparks from Writing Spark.
6. … and anyone else who feels froggy or needs something to blog about. 😉
That will do it for the Crazy 8s meme. Thanks for the tag, Jenna! I enjoyed it.
As always, friends, I shall return. I know, thanks for the warning, right?